2017 Midwest Fall Technology Conference Registration Information
Registration is now open for the 2017 MWFTC!
This year’s Midwest Fall Technology conference promises all the excitement of an Indy 500 race, including:
- Diverse Track Sessions Centered Around This Year’s Theme: The Crossroads of Healthcare
- Compelling Keynotes from Dr. Zubin Damania, Mandi Bishop, Dr. Kaveh Safavi, and Dr. John Brownstein
- Incredible Entertainment & Networking Opportunities Including Sunday Evening’s Concert by ZDoggMD
- Award-Winning Venue – JW Marriott Indianapolis Voted #1 in Midwest
- ANIA Pre-Conference Saturday through Sunday Morning
Group Registration Also Available: Additional registration discount will be offered for groups of five or more people from your organization. For more information, please contact registration at 630-833-5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MWFTC Registration Refund Policy: Full refund less 10% administrative fee through August 14, 50% refund prior through September 30, no refund after September 30 (though registration can be transferred to another party).
Individual HIMSS Member - Full Conference
Individual Non-Member - Full Conference
HIMSS Organizational Affiliate & Government - Full Conference
Student HIMSS Member - Full Conference
Student Non-Member - Full Conference
- Saturday, October 21 ~ 8:00 am – 5:15 pm
- Sunday, October 22 ~ 8:00 am – 12:15 pm
- $450 Early Bird ~ Received by August 14, 2017
- $475 Advanced ~ Received August 15 through September 30, 2017
- $500 Regular/Onsite ~ Received October 1, 2017 and later
To register, visit the ANIA registration site: https://my.ania.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?WebCode=CRCMTC&Site=ANIA
Cancellations must be done in writing to ANIA – either by email or fax to 856-218-0557. A $100 administrative fee will be applied if cancelled on/prior to October 6. After this date, there are no refunds.